- General Longtermism
- Employment Type
- Workplace type
- Fully remote
- $62,000 - $118,000 / year
Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise
What we offer
About Rethink Priorities
- Studied alternatives to QALYs for measuring wellbeing
- Published reviews of lead reduction policy, charter cities, and agricultural land reform
- Conducted polls, surveys, and message testing to better understand how the public thinks about animal welfare and other important topics
- Brought to light the important and neglected area of invertebrate welfare
- Investigated nuclear war as a possible existential risk, quantitatively modeled the expected harm from various nuclear war scenarios, and explored some interventions for reducing this risk
- And much much more!
- You can review our public work to date here
We accept and review applications on a rolling basis from people interested in working at RP. If there isn’t a role available that aligns with your interests and expertise, we still want to hear from you. At a minimum, we'll keep your information on file, and let you know about future roles you might be a good fit for.