- Incubated and Sponsored Projects
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Workplace type
- Fully remote
- $150,000 - $180,000 / year
- Reporting To
- Jaime Sevilla
What We Are Looking For
What We Offer
Rethink Priorities is a research organization aimed at uncovering insights to inform policymakers and major foundations about how to best set policy to help people and nonhuman animals.
Since the beginning of 2018, we've:
- Studied alternatives to QALYs for measuring wellbeing
- Published reviews of lead reduction policy, charter cities, and agricultural land reform
- Conducted polls, surveys, and message testing to better understand how the public thinks about animal welfare and other important topics
- Brought to light the important and neglected area of invertebrate welfare
- Investigated nuclear war as a possible existential risk, quantitatively modeled the expected harm from various nuclear war scenarios, and explored some interventions for reducing this risk
- And much much more!
- You can review our public work to date here
If you'd like to know more about our hiring process, culture, and what working at Rethink Priorities is like, visit our Career Opportunities website.
Rethink Priorities is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and supportive community for you to thrive and do your best work. We're committed to finding the best talent for our team, so please don't hesitate to apply for a role regardless of your age, gender identity, political identity, personal preferences, physical abilities, veteran status, or any other background you may identify with.